Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Quote Wall--This always goes to the top as we add quotes, so look under it for new posts.

Megs: It's like...2, 4, 6...
Whit: ...8, 9, 10!
_________________

Whit: I wish I could be sad when I'm having a bad day

_________________

Whit: You KNOW you're having a bad day when the ice cream doesn't even taste good!

_________________

Whit: Great! I have a comfortable torso. I'll put that on my resume.

_________________

Whit: I can say anything and then it would be a quote!

3 comments:

Eric and Kassi said...

You should probably post something new, it's been a while, and i'm bored

Jonesy said...

i love quote boards!

kwistin said...

I feel honored that I witnessed the making of some of these quotes (or at least, that I was there for at least the second or third re-telling of them the day they were first spoken) . ;)